Skinny Bird – suppresses appetite and speeds up metabolic rate
Why You Might Buy It: Good looking brand. One or two good ingredients
Why You Might Not: Free trials are a warning flag.
Our Opinion: If you are looking to buy women targeted diet pill we suggest looking at Leanbean
Skinny Bird is a diet pill developed by the California-based supplement company, HUM Nutrition.
Although the pink label suggests it may be a weight loss product designed for women, Skinny Bird is intended for users of all kinds, including vegan vegetarians and people who cannot tolerate products that contain gluten.
One of the good things about HUM is they provide their customers with a lot of additional support and have a team of nutritionists that can offer personally-tailored advice about the best supplements and supplement combinations for each persons individual needs.
HUM probably deserves a brownie point for that, but we still have to wonder about the motivations behind the gesture because it’s also a good way to get people to spend more money.
Skinny Bird Promised Benefits
- Appetite suppression
- Accelerated metabolism
- Stress reduction
- Healthy blood sugar levels
Key Ingredients and Blend Potential
Each (1 capsule) serving contains:
- Caralluma Fimbriata Extract (333mg): A respected natural appetite suppressant sourced from a species of cactus. The results of a study, carried out in Bangalore, India, show supplementation with caralluma fimbriata can cause a significant reduction of hunger levels and waist circumference.
- 5-HTP (100mg): A chemical sourced from the seeds of the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia. 5-HTP has been added here to reduce stress and prevent comfort eating. However, although there is evidence that shows supplementation with 5-HTP may cause the body to produce extra serotonin (feel good hormone), scientific evaluation suggests the compound may be overrated and capable of causing unpleasnat side effects.
- Green Tea Extract (66mg): Many studies show green tea can boost the metabolism and cause the body to begin burning fat. However, the results of a study published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition are particularly interesting because they show the effects can last for up to 24 hours. The bad news is, the amount used here is a little stingy and may not be enough to procure good results.
- Chromium (200mcg): A mineral that has proven to be very good for preventing the post-eating spikes in blood sugar levels that may trigger a desire for sweet food.
Skinny Bird Customer Comments
Customer comments are mixed. Negative reviews are in the minority, but many of the people providing positive reviews are pushing voucher codes and, if people use the codes, the reviewer will get a discount. Reviews like this cannot be seen as being unbiased, though it does suggest the reviewers are happy to continue using HUM products.
A few average customer reviews read:
Skinny Bird Side Effects & Health Considerations
Some Skinny Bird users report experiencing feelings of nausea. Others complain about headaches, so we suggest all potential users obtain a doctors advice prior to using this product.
Where To Buy Skinny Bird
The best place to buy Skinny Bird is probably the HUM website, but it’s also possible to make a purchase via Amazon and Sephora.com. A 30-day supply of pills normally sells for $40, but customers who buy via Amazon pay closer to $60.
Customers who have opened and tried the product, but are not happy with it, and inform HUM within 30 days of receipt, are awarded store credit.
On the one hand, the ingredients used in Skinny Bird should offer the kind of support the pills are designed to provide, but the fat burning capabilities of the formulation may not be that good because the green tea inclusion rate is rather low.
The value of 5-HTP as a stress reliever is also questionable and it’s presence could be the root cause of the negative reactions some users report experiencing. As far as the price goes, HUM is offering a pretty sweet deal, but the lack of a real money back guarantee is an issue, especially bearing in mind the fact that some customers had to stop using Skinny Bird because it made them feel ill.
The formulation appears to offer the most value as an appetite suppressant, but there are a number of better options available and most people may find they are better off choosing an alternative product instead.
Recommended Diet Pill
Leanbean is a women only diet pill that is arguably the best in the niche – it can suppress appetite and also burn fat.
Leanbean is receiving some pretty impressive reviews form customers and industry critics.
Jane Wright has a wealth of experience in the supplement industry. She has been on both sides of the fence by first helping to create products and then critically reviewing them. Jane is a keen fitness fanatic and hates the current trend of fad diets. Jane’s No1 tip – Avoid products with hype and trendy new ingredients, tried and tested is the wiser choice. Read more here