Vida Divina Atom – Burns fat, provides extra energy
Why You Might Buy It: Some interesting ingredients such as glucomannan and green tea. Nice looking brand and packaging
Why You Might Not: The MLM system is not great. Some of the ingredients are under strength
Our Opinion: We like the brand but feel as though your investment in time and money is better spent elsewhere
Vida Divina Atom is a diet pill brought to market by a multi-level marketing company called Vida Divina. It’s based in the USA and people who buy into the business opportunity and sign up as a distributor are referred to as affiliates.
Which diet pill is most popular in 2021
We have reviewed hundreds of popular fat burners, fat blockers and appetite suppressants.
The company also distributes a number of other own-brand health and wellness products and claims to be on a mission to create products that help people to live better lives.
As is the case with the company’s other offerings, the Atom product information page on the official Vida Divina website does not contain a lot of information and provides no proof the pills will even work.
Customers are promised three benefits:
- May help burn fat
- Energy booster
- May help with weight loss
What is Vida Divina Atom and How Does it Work?
According to the two sentence product description, the capsules have revolutionary thermogenic properties that help suppress the appetite and deliver up to eight hours of sustainable energy.
Each Capsule Contains:
- Chromium (100mcg)
- Caffeine anhydrous (200mg)
Chromium is a good ingredient that’s highly valued for its ability to help keep blood sugar levels under control and prevent sudden urges for sweet food.
Caffeine anhydrous is a fast-acting caffeine powder. Caffeine is good for clearing the mind and providing extra energy. It’s also a proven fat burner, so a lot of diet pills contain caffeine.
The rest of ingredients used in Atom are added as a proprietary blend. No inclusion rates are provided for individual components, but the blend accounts for 496mg of the capsule content.
The proprietary blend contains:
- Hoodia: A cactus extract that’s alleged to have appetite suppressing abilities. It’s reputation for delivering results is not good and it’s important not to confuse it with nopal (also a cactus extract), which is a far superior ingredient.
- Glucomannan: A proven appetite suppressant, but it only works when each dose provides a full gram of glucomannan and that cannot possibly be the case here.
- Green Tea: Research shows green tea’s reputation as a weight loss provider is built on solid ground.
- Theobromine: A cocoa extract that provides mild stimulation and also helps improve the circulation.
- Guarana seed: A berry extract that provides caffeine but delivers it more slowly than caffeine anhydrous.
- Cha de Bugre: An ingredient taken from a Brazilian tree. It’s a popular weight loss aid in its country of origin, but there is insufficient evidence to show that it works.
- Maca root: Also known as Peruvian ginseng, Maca is alleged to offer many health benefits, is good for providing extra energy, and is highly regarded as a libido enhancer.
- Caralluma Fimbriata: Another cactus extract that’s often associated with appetite suppression. Like hoodia, it lacks the credibility of nopal.
- L-Theanine: A stress reducing amino acid that relaxes the mind without causing sedation.
- Banaba leaf: An ingredient that lowers blood glucose levels.
- Pomegranate: Aids the digestive system and provides antioxidants that can improve the overall health.
- Guggul: A tree sap that is alleged to aid weight loss but has a better reputation as an acne treatment.
Vida Divina Atom Customer Feedback
We were unable to find any customer reviews.
Vida Divina Atom Side Effects & Health Issues
Vida Divina Atom is not intended for women who are pregnant or nursing an infant, for anyone under 18 years of age, or for individuals taking prescription medication.
People who have existing health conditions are also warned not to use the product and anyone who has doubts about the product’s suitability for them is advised to consult a doctor prior to using the pills.
People who experience nausea, sleeplessness, or nervousness due to use of the product are told to cease supplementation at once.
It’s also worth noting each dose provides 217mg of caffeine. That’s a little more than a couple of cups of coffee and, this being the case, Vida Divina Atom will not be a good diet pill for people who are sensitive to caffeine or stimulants in general.
Vida Divina offer a 90-day money back guarantee, but all refunds have to be handled by the affiliate that sold a particular product. The people selling Atom on Amazon and eBay fail to mention the money back guarantee.
Vida Divina Atom Where To Buy
It’s not possible to buy Vida Divina Atom products from the official website. Nor is it possible to enrol as an affiliate.
All of these things have to be done via a Vida Divina independent business owner (affiliate).
Finding one of these is incredibly difficult, but some affiliates. appear to be selling Atom via Amazon and eBay and the going rate for a single (60 capsule) bottle of pills is generally around $55.
The Bottom Line
The cost of this product is about average, but the fact that most people will only be able to obtain it via Amazon or eBay is an issue because there is no way to be certain the items for sale are the genuine product.
As far as the claims made for the product go, it all seems pretty reasonable. Vida Davina only say their Atom diet pills “may” boost energy levels and encourage fat burning. We have to agree they may do that, but the formulation as a whole is poor match for the formulations used in PhenQ and other leading diet pill brands.
Bearing in mind the fact that the glucomannan content in Atom is far too low, the formulation may become stronger if it was removed, along with the two cactus extracts, and the three ingredients were replaced with some nopal.
Banaba is not needed because chromium is so good at controlling blood sugar levels it is strong enough to go it alone. To be honest, Atom probably has more going for it as an energy provider.
There’s a money back guarantee, so there will be no need to lose money if you decide to give this one a go, but it would be probably wiser to save time by choosing a stronger product instead.
Recommended Diet Product
PhenQ is our highest rated diet pill and most popular diet product for 2021.
PhenQ can burn existing fat, block new fat from being absorbed by your body and suppress your appetite.
PhenQ has a long 60 day money back guarantee and offers FREE shipping anywhere in the world.
Jane Wright has a wealth of experience in the supplement industry. She has been on both sides of the fence by first helping to create products and then critically reviewing them. Jane is a keen fitness fanatic and hates the current trend of fad diets. Jane’s No1 tip – Avoid products with hype and trendy new ingredients, tried and tested is the wiser choice. Read more here
Be the first to comment