Phentatrim – suppresses appetite and fights food cravings. Supports a healthy thyroid function. Provides an energy boost.
Why You Might Buy It: Company responsible has a long history of producing well researched and effective diet products. It contains glucomannan, an EFSA approved ingredient.
Why You Might Not: Not burdened by too many reasons not buy.
Our Opinion: Phentatrim is an excellent appetite and can be used in conjunction with sister product Phentaslim for a complete fat burning / appetite suppressing solution
Phentatrim is a diet pill brought to market by Optimum Nutra.
The company has been around for a long time and has gained an incredible amount of respect as a diet pill manufacturer thanks to the success of its other two products, Phentaslim and Superfruit Slim.
The Phentatrim formulation is suitable for vegans and vegetarians and customer reviews suggest it works incredibly well.
Most diet pill manufacturers aren’t capable of producing even one product that works, so the fact that Optimum Nutra appear to have done it three times is noteworthy to say the least.
- Provides maximum appetite suppression
- Boosts energy levels
- Supports healthy thyroid function
- Contains EFSA approved ingredients
- Helps you to lose weight three times quicker
What is Phentatrim and How Does it Work?
Phentatrim is designed to crush feelings of hunger. This makes it easier for users to feel satisfied with less food while following a low-calorie diet.
The formulation also contains ingredients that can boost energy levels and help prevent diet-related fatigue. Most diet pills achieve this by using stimulants. There are no stimulants in Phentatrim.
The formulation has been designed to help the body get extra energy from food. When dieters no longer have to battle hunger or feel tired all the time, it takes most of the sting out of dieting and makes it easier to lose weight.
Phentatrim is powered by a trio of powerful ingredients that should be more than capable of getting the job done.
Six capsules per day will provide:
- Konjac Root (3000mg): The natural fibers provided by extracts taken from the root of the konjac plant are more commonly called glucomannan and they are capable of soaking up vast volumes of water. This happens quite fast and the hydrated fibers expand considerably. When this occurs in the digestive organs it causes a feeling of fullness that suppresses the desire for food. According to European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) guidelines, glucomannan (konjac) works best if it is consumed three times per day, in 1000mg doses, taken before meals along with one to two glasses of water. Anyone using Phentatrim in the recommended way will also be using glucomannan in accordance with EFSA guidelines, so the results should be very good.
- Chromium (24µg): A trace mineral that serves a number of different functions in the body and is important for maintaining correct insulin and blood sugar levels. The way chromium interacts with insulin allows it to help the body obtain energy from food and transport it to the cells. Chromium can also help prevent sugar urges, but it’s easily lost from the body, and many people are chromium deficient, so it’s a very valid inclusion.
- Iodine (90µg): The thyroid gland needs iodine to manufacture thyroxine and other “T-hormones” that are necessary for governing the metabolism (controls how fast calories are burned). Iodine deficiency can be a major contributing factor in weight gain, so some of the better diet pill formulations contain a quantity of iodine to help the thyroid to keep on doing its job.
Phentatrim Customer Feedback
Former and present users appear to love Phentatrim. A few average customer reviews read:
Phentatrim Side Effects & Health Issues
No side effects have been reported and none of the ingredients used in Phentatrim have a reputation for causing side effects. However, Optimum Nutra point out the wisdom of consulting a physician before starting any weight loss or exercise program or using a diet pill for the very first time.
This is good advice and is especially important for people who have existing health issues, anyone using medication, and for pregnant or nursing mothers.
Optimum Nutra provide a 60-day money back guarantee.
It’s not surprising that so many people are praising this product, the ingredient profile is very good and, although there are other diet pills that provide the amount of glucomannan recommended by the EFSA, Phentatrim is a much better option.
The addition of chromium and iodine give the formulation the power to prevent unwanted energy drops, ensure the metabolism is working at full capacity, and help the body to burn extra calories.
Appetite suppression is important, but its seldom enough. Phentatrim beats the competition by offering other important benefits and customers are given extra peace of mind by the presence of a money back guarantee.
Where To Buy Phentatrim
You can only buy Phentatrim directly from the official product website or from the Optimum Nutra online store. If you see it for sale elsewhere it’s probably a counterfeit product.
Each bottle of Phentatrim contains a 30-day supply of pills (180 capsules). Shipping is always free and people who have a lot of weight to lose can get a very good deal by ordering a few extra bottles and taking advantage of Optimum Nutra’s generous bulk buy discounts.
Jane Wright has a wealth of experience in the supplement industry. She has been on both sides of the fence by first helping to create products and then critically reviewing them. Jane is a keen fitness fanatic and hates the current trend of fad diets. Jane’s No1 tip – Avoid products with hype and trendy new ingredients, tried and tested is the wiser choice. Read more here