Natureal Revert 10.0 – Improved digestion, hunger reduction
Why You Might Buy It: It has several good ingredients
Why You Might Not: It’s not PhenQ
Our Opinion: If you are looking to buy a multi-action fat burner and appetite suppressant PhenQ is a better option
Click here to view best selling diet pills
Revert 10.0 is a diet pill that’s available in the USA, but cannot be purchased by people who live elsewhere in the world. Its part of range of products brought to market by Inaffit and sold under the Natureal brand name.
Described as being their “Holy Grail” of weight loss, Revert 10.0 is designed to help people to burn fat in a safe and natural way by providing several key benefits:
- Improved digestion
- Hunger reduction
- Boosted energy levels
- Improved thermogenesis
- Better lipolysis
Other selling points include:
- Rich in antioxidants to help provide good health
- Retards low-density lipoprotein production
- Reduces the mobilization of free fatty acids
- Encourages faecal excretion of toxic bile acids and cholesterol
- High fibre formulation to help lower cholesterol levels and prevent constipation
Natureal Revert 10.0 contains unspecified quantities of the following 12 ingredients:
- Green Tea Extract: A proven metabolism booster and fat burner that’s probably the most-used diet pill ingredient in the world.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: The chlorogenic acid provided by green coffee beans has such a good fat burning reputation many diet pill producers offer products that are totally reliant on its abilities.
- African Mango: A fibre-rich fruit extract that helps keep the appetite under control and assists the fat burning process.
- Acai Berry Extract: A fruit extract that’s rich in antioxidants that help rid the body of toxins and encourage good health. Acai is is often added to diet pill formulations because its presence helps to suppress hunger.
- Apple Pectin: A soluble fibre that aids the digestive process and also has proven value as a cholesterol management aid.
- Garcinia Cambogia 50% Standardized Extract: Garcinia cambogia is an appetite suppressant. It also has the ability to prevent fat cell formation. It is provided with these capabilities thanks to the presence of a chemical called hydroxycitric acid (HCA). However, garcinia cambogia is only effective when the extract is 60% HCA or higher. The 50% version in use here will not be powerful enough to cut the mustard.
- Grape Seed Extract: Grape extracts are sometimes added to diet pills because they provide resveratrol. Rodent based study suggests the compound may have value as a weight loss enhancer, but further study is warranted.
- Raspberry Ketone: A fat burner and appetite suppressant. Although the best raspberry ketone is extracted from fruit, some diet pill manufacturers use a cheaper man-made version to keep production costs down. It lacks power. It is not clear which version Revert 10.0 contains.
- Forskolin 20% Standardized Extract: An ingredient derived from the roots of coleus forskohlii. Although it’s not one of the more commonly-used diet pill ingredients, forskolin is sometimes added to weight loss formulations because it appears to have the capacity to activate fat burning enzymes.
- Glucomannan: Many claims are made for this ingredient. One of them is appetite suppression. The European Food Safety Authority EFSA has looked at the available research and confirms glucomannan’s value as a hunger controller. However, the EFSA stress the need for three (1g) doses per day. This formulation is unlikely to provide a full gram of glucomannan and the pills are intended to be used only once per day.
- Yohimbe Standardized Extract: A stimulant obtained from the bark of an African tree. Yohimbe has a long-standing reputation as an aphrodisiac and is sometimes used as a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It’s often included in diet pill formulations because it appears to assist the fat burning process.
- Vitamin B3: A versatile vitamin that serves many functions in the body and is often added to diet pills because it helps the body extract energy from food.
Natureal Revert 10.0 Customer Testimonials
Despite our best efforts we were unable to locate any customer feedback for this product.
Natureal Revert 10.0 Side Effects and Usage Considerations
Revert 10.0 will be unsuitable for women who are pregnant or nursing an infant. People who have existing health problems or are using medication should always consult their GP before using any brand of weight loss supplement.
Natureal Revert 10.0 Buying Options
A 60-capsule bottle of Natureal Revert 10.0 carries a price tag of $31. The product is exclusive to the Natureal website. That makes it unavailable in the UK because Inaffit don’t offer international shipping options.
There is no money back guarantee for this product.
The Final Judgement
Revert 10.0 is not available in some countries, but that’s not a fact that dieters need to distress themselves over because it’s not one of the better products on the market and it seems unlikely that it will take the American market by storm.
Some of the ingredients are good, but there are so many involved the quantities involved will probably be too low to secure good results.
This is certainly the case with glucomannan. Cramming 1g of glucomannan and 11 other ingredients into two capsules would results in pills that were the size of a couple of gobstoppers.
The garcinia cambogia extract lacks the required potency and the quality of the raspberry ketone is questionable. Even with all of this working against it, the product may be worth trying if a money back guarantee were in place, but refunds are out of the question.
If you are reading this review because you are serious about reducing your weight, we suggest consider buying some PhenQ instead.
It’s already helped more than 190,000 people to lose weight, there is no reason why you shouldn’t be next, and, like all of the top diet pill brands, PhenQ has a 60-day no quibble money back guarantee.
So the only pounds in danger will be those around your waist.
Click here to read the full review of PhenQ here
Jane Wright has a wealth of experience in the supplement industry. She has been on both sides of the fence by first helping to create products and then critically reviewing them. Jane is a keen fitness fanatic and hates the current trend of fad diets. Jane’s No1 tip – Avoid products with hype and trendy new ingredients, tried and tested is the wiser choice. Read more here
Be the first to comment