Luna Trim is a diet pill that used to be sold online with a lot of fancy claims and very little information to back up any of the hype.
There is no information available about the company behind the product, the ingredients used in the formulation, or how it’s supposed to do any of the things it is claimed to do.
Customer reviews are predominantly bad, Luna Trim is extremely expensive, and there is no money back guarantee.
At the time of this review, the product appeared to have been discontinued, but diet pills of this nature have a habit of coming and going, often under different names.
A lot of people have contacted us asking for information about the product so we’ve decided to review Luna Trim and answer all the questions once and for all.
Luna Trim Advertised Benefits
- Advanced weight loss formulation
- Accelerates the metabolism
- Burns fat and detoxifies the body
- Prevents fat formation
- Boost energy and fights fatigue
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Lowers cholesterol naturally
- Protects existing muscle mass
- Gives you the lean and sexy body you deserve
Key Ingredients and Blend Potential
The Amazon sales page states the formulation contains raspberry ketones, but there is no picture of the label and no other ingredients are mentioned. In fact, we’ve never seen an Amazon sales page so lacking in information.
The affiliates who created sites to promote the product also seem to be in the dark over the exact capsule contents and the owner of one site states: “You’ll need to purchase the product and check the supplement facts on the back to be sure exactly what’s inside.” However, most site owners mention garcinia cambogia, ginseng and forskolin as being possible inclusions.
- Garcinia Cambogia: A nutritious tropical fruit extract that provides a fat burning chemical called hydroxycitric acid (HCA). The HCA provided by garcinia cambogia is known to be a good natural appetite suppressant and also has the ability to interfere with the body’s ability to create fresh fat cells. These are abilities that are in keeping with the claims made for Luna Trim, so maybe the people who state the product contains garcinia cambogia are correct.
- Raspberry Ketones: The phenol that makes raspberries smell like raspberries. Despite the powerful aroma, the fruit does not contain much raspberry ketones so it takes several kgs of fruit extract to provide an adequate dose. This makes raspberry ketones very expensive for diet pill manufacturers to buy. A lot of them get by this by using a cheap man-made version, but it lacks power. The genuine extract packs quite a punch though and provides a combination of powerful appetite suppression and enhanced fat burning capabilities.
- Ginseng: An adaptogen herb that’s a mainstay of traditional Chinese medicine and has gained a worldwide reputation as an aphrodisiac. However, there are several forms of ginseng including Siberian ginseng, Korean ginseng (aka Panax ginseng), and American ginseng. The potency and abilities differ slightly. It’s unclear which form is being used (if it actually is being used).
- Forskolin: An ingredient extracted from the roots of a plant (coleus forskohlii). Forskolin is a powerful natural fat burning ingredient that has become very popular with bodybuilders because of its ability to reduce body fat while also helping to protect existing muscle mass.
Luna Trim Customer Testimonials
Not all Luna Trim customer reviews are bad, but it’s fair to say most of them are.
A few average comments read:
Luna Trim Side Effects and Health Considerations
There is no way to ascertain what risks use of this product may present because the ingredient profile has never been made public.
Luna Trim is not a product that should be used without first obtaining expert medical advice and reassurance that it will not present any health issues or dangers.
Where to Buy Luna Trim
Appears to have been discontinued and, although we found one affiliate-run website that was set up to resemble an official site, the real Luna Trim website is no longer online.
The Amazon sales page still exists but the product is marked unavailable. It’s possible the product may re-emerge later, probably under a different name, but for now Luna Trim appears to have bit the dust.
There is no money back guarantee.
We are not impressed by this product.
The ingredients that are associated with it are known to be good, but it’s not known for sure if any of them are actually included in the formulation and, if they are, what forms are being used and the quantities involved.
Although Luna Trim is not by any means the only diet pill that’s been brought to market and distributed without the ingredient profile being made public, the fact that it is not a loner is in no way an excuse for such a shocking omission. At the moment, it’s gone and we sincerely hope the product stays gone.
It was overpriced, had a reputation for underperformance, and was sold minus a guarantee.
Does that sound like the kind of product you would want to gamble your money upon?
Jane Wright has a wealth of experience in the supplement industry. She has been on both sides of the fence by first helping to create products and then critically reviewing them. Jane is a keen fitness fanatic and hates the current trend of fad diets. Jane’s No1 tip – Avoid products with hype and trendy new ingredients, tried and tested is the wiser choice. Read more here