Invigor8 Fat Burner- Helps customer lose body fat while also suppressing their appetite .
Why You Might Buy It: It has a good set of ingredients, reputable company. Reasonably priced
Why You Might Not: There are better products on the market in our opinion
Our Opinion: We consider PhenQ a better alternative
INVIGOR8 Fat Burner review. Big claims and unsubstantiated statements are common place in the diet pill industry, but the manufacturers of Invigor8 Fat Burner take things to a whole new level by stating their product is the first thermogenic weight loss formula made from natural ingredients.
Most of the fat burning supplements on the market are made from natural ingredients and nearly all of the extracts used in Invigor8 Fat Burner are diet pill regulars.
Which diet pill is most popular in 2021
We have reviewed hundreds of popular fat burners, fat blockers and appetite suppressants.
What is INVIGOR8 Fat Burner and How Does it Work?
Like many competing products, Invigor8 Fat Burner is designed to speed up the metabolism and help curb hunger cravings. A faster metabolism burns calories at an increased rate.
That means people who are following a strict calorie controlled diet are more likely to experience a shortage of calories that will force the body to begin burning its stores of fat. When the appetite is suppressed it makes it easier to stick with a calorie controlled diet.
The manufacturer also states Invigor8 Fat Burner has the ability to increase energy and mood, make you feel your best, and build muscle. So much for the sales spiel. Let’s take a look at the ingredients and see what this product is really likely to do.
Invigor8 Key Ingredients
Two capsules provide:
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (330mg): One of the most commonly-used diet pill ingredients you can get, green tea’s ability to speed weight loss has been put to the test in clinical trials and the data collected proves that it works.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (200mg): The chlorogenic acid provided by green coffee bean extract boosts the metabolism and encourages fat burning. Green coffee beans also contain a small amount of caffeine. Caffeine can be good for boosting mental focus and increasing energy levels, but the amount provided by 200mg of green coffee bean extract will not be much.
- Raspberry Ketones (200mg): A phenol that can be obtained from fruit or manufactured in a lab. The most powerful form comes from fruit and assists weight loss by providing appetite suppression. Research shows raspberry ketones also aids lipid metabolism, but the fruit based type is expensive so many manufacturers use the lab-produced version. It’s unclear which form is used in INVIGOR8 Fat Burner.
- Olive Leaf Extract (160mg): Many claims are made for olive leaf extract, but the cold, hard truth is there is no reliable evidence to show it can stimulate thyroid activity or support weight loss in any of the ways mentioned in the INVIGOR8 marketing material.
- Bacopa Leaf Extract (130mg): A plant extract that is often added to smart drugs and other supplements intended to boost mental function.
- Garcinia Fruit Extract (100mg): An extract taken from a tropical fruit. The rind of the fruit contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which has the ability to prevent the body from turning excess calories into fat. Garcinia cambogia is a respected diet pill ingredient, but experts say the best extracts have a potency of at least 60% HCA. Many do not and the HCA percentage of the extract used here is not stated.
- Chrysin (100mg): A natural flavonoid that’s been added here to preserve muscle mass. There is no evidence to show it has this ability. Chrysin is sometimes used as a testosterone booster, but research suggests it’s unlikely to work.
- Forskohlii Root Extract (60mg): A plant derivative that widens the blood vessels and improves the circulation. It’ also alleged to be capable of influencing the metabolism by boosting cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate) activity, but there is a lack of evidence to support this claim.
Invigor8 Customer Feedback
The manufacturer’s website showcases a number of testimonials that are alleged to have been provided by satisfied customers and they paint a picture of a very effective product.
Unfortunately, testimonials placed at such a biased source cannot be relied upon for accuracy. The product is also available via Amazon but, at the time of this review, only one customer testimonial was available:
Amazon can be a good place to find unbiased customer reviews, but one review (good or bad) is not enough to provide an accurate insight into the way a product is likely to perform for the majority of users.
Invigor8 Side Effects & Health Issues
Side effects are unlikely, but the manufacturer suggests pregnant or lactating women avoid using the product without a doctor’s approval. The same advice is given to people who have a medical condition or are using medication.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Although INVIGOR8 Fat Burner is available via certain retail outlets (especially in the USA), for most people the easiest way to obtain the product will be to buy it online.
The two main options are to buy via Amazon.com or opt to buy directly from the official product website. In both cases the price is the same—$49.95.
Customer who buy from either site are offered the chance to make a slight saving by opting into an automated billing and shipping system that will provide them with a new bottle of pills every 60-90 days (depending on the package chosen) and charge the cost to the customer’s credit/debit card.
These kind of agreements are notorious for being more trouble than they are worth and are not to be recommended.
INVIGOR8 Fat Burner has a 90-day money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Although some of the ingredients used in INVIGOR8 Fat Burner are known to support weight loss, there are others that have less credible credentials and some of the better extracts (raspberry ketones, garcinia cambogia) may not be included in the most potent forms.
It’s possible the formulation may have the ability to support weight loss, and customers are even offered a money back guarantee.
However, bearing in mind the lack of reliable customer reviews, people who have a serious desire to lose weight would probably be better of choosing a product that has plenty of customer feedback and a good track record when it comes to delivering results.
We recommend PhenQ – an excellent multiple benefit diet pill with lots of clinical research and positive feedback surrounding it.
PhenQ contains a blend of high quality natural ingredients that complement each other so well their abilities when combined are more powerful than when they are used alone.
Click here to read the full PhenQ report
Jane Wright has a wealth of experience in the supplement industry. She has been on both sides of the fence by first helping to create products and then critically reviewing them. Jane is a keen fitness fanatic and hates the current trend of fad diets. Jane’s No1 tip – Avoid products with hype and trendy new ingredients, tried and tested is the wiser choice. Read more here
Be the first to comment