310 Metaboost – designed to boost the metabolism and encourage improvements to any weight loss results already being achieved via diet and exercise.
Why You Might Buy It: Reputable manufacturer, some good ingredients
Why You Might Not: Unfortunately, if anything, It looks a little weaker than the previous version and one of the new ingredients presents cause for concern.
Our Opinion: Good product by a good manufacturer – but our opinion is there are better products that are more adept at tackling weight loss by utilizing more than just concentrating on appetite suppressing.
310 Metaboost is a dietary supplement created and distributed by 310 Nutrition.
It’s produced in capsule format and is primarily designed to boost the metabolism and encourage improvements to any weight loss results already being achieved via diet and exercise.
The present version has been updated and contains a slightly different formulation than the earlier one.
Unfortunately, if anything, It looks a little weaker than the previous version and one of the new ingredients presents cause for concern.
What Is 310 Metaboost and How Does It Work?
There are not a lot of fancy claims for this product. The two main benefits promised are:
- Supports metabolism
- Burns fat
The metabolism governs the speed at which the body burns calories and puts them to use.
A faster metabolism burns calories at an accelerated rate.
That means people who are already losing weight via diet and exercise will experience a greater calorie shortage and need to burn extra fat.
The formulation of ingredients used is not consistent. It has been changed at least once.
The main difference appears to be the Capsimax content has been reduced from 20mg to 17mg to make room for a proprietary blend that was not included in the earlier formulation.
The wisdom of doing this is highly disputable because 310 Metaboost is primarily a fat burning formulation and Capsimax is one of the main fat burners.
According to the 310 Nutrition website, two capsules now provide:
- Niacin (20mg): A B Vitamin (B3) that is added to all manner of supplements and has probably been included here because, like all B Vitamins, niacin helps the body extract energy from food. However, it also has the ability to encourage vasodilation and, for this reason, can help boost performance and endurance in the gym.
- Vitamin B6 (1mg), Vitamin B12 (100mcg): These two important B Vitamins are included in all the best energy drink formulations.
- Chromium Picolinate (200mcg): A very popular diet pills ingredient and not without good reason. Chromium improves insulin sensitivity and glucose control. This makes it useful for preventing blood sugar crashes that could trigger urges for sweet and sugary food.
- Caffeine (200mg): A stimulant that is used alongside Vitamins B6 and B12 in energy drink formulations. Research shows caffeine also boosts the metabolism and encourages fat loss. The amount provided here is the same as that provided by two cups of coffee. This is a pretty high dose that will hit the bloodstream much faster than the caffeine provided by drinking coffee. People who do not tolerate stimulants well may find such a sudden rush of caffeine may cause jitters and unpleasant side effects.
- Green Tea Extract (200mg): Another very popular diet pill ingredient. The antioxidants provided by green tea support good health and help protect the heart from disease. Green tea’s ability to contribute to fat loss has been proved time and time again and the compounds it provides also appear to have the ability to encourage healthy cholesterol levels.
- Capsimax (17mg): A patented capsicum extract. Capsimax is probably the best capsicum provider available at the present time and it’s got an excellent reputation as a fat burner. The amount provided here is reasonable but the earlier version provided 3mg more and it seems likely this would have helped provide superior results.
- Bioperine (5mg): A patented black pepper extract that improves the bioavailability of other ingredients.
- Ginger Root Extract (25mg): A spice that is good for easing digestive discomfort.
Glucose Support Complex (100mg)
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- Banaba Leaf Extract
- Cinnamon Bark Extract
- Vanadyl Sulphate
The amount of chromium provided by the formulation should be more than capable of supporting normal glucose levels, so the decision to reduce the Capsimax inclusion rate in favor of this proprietary blend still does not make sense.
All of the ingredients used in the blend are alleged to have value in this regard, but we are never happy to see vanadyl sulphate listed as an inclusion in diet pill formulations because there is evidence to show it may damage the DNA in certain cells of the body.
310 Metaboost Customer Feedback
The customer reviews provided on the 310 Metaboost website suggest the product is capable of providing dramatic weight loss, but reviews published via such a biased source cannot be relied upon to provide an accurate indication of how the pills are likely to perform for the majority of people using them.
Unfortunately, we were unable to find a more suitable source of customer feedback.
310 Metaboost Side Effects and Health Issues
310 Metaboost is not intended for people who are under 18 or for women who are pregnant or nursing a child.
People who have diabetes or any other existing health issues will need to get clearance from a doctor before commencing use of the supplement.
The same is true for anyone considering using it alongside medication or with other supplements.
Purchasing Options and Considerations
You can buy 310 Metaboost from the manufacturer’s website and, although its possible to place a single one-off order, there is also an option to subscribe to an autoship program in exchange for a more favourable price per bottle.
There is a 30-day money back guarantee, but shipping costs are not refundable, it can take up to four weeks for refunds to be processed, and the 30 days starts from the date of purchase.
It’s nice to see a guarantee, but 30 days is not long enough to allow customers to see how well the product performs.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the formulation looks good and should work well when used alongside diet and exercise, but it would have been nice to find a reliable source of customer reviews.
It would have enabled us to see if the product works as well in the real world as it appears to do on paper.
However, we could never recommend any supplement that contains Vanadyl Sulphate and feel the decision to reduce the Capsimax inclusion rate to make room for the Glucose Support Complex was a poor one.
We also notice a lack of hunger-suppressing ingredients. Hunger control is important and 310 Metaboost does not provide it.
The money back guarantee leaves a lot to be desired as well. All the top diet pill formulations are backed by a guarantee that is good for at least 60 days.
We are not saying 310 Metaboost will not do what it is alleged to do, but we do feel there are better options available.